24-7 Prescription Collection
24/7 Prescription Collection
Struggle to collect your prescriptions from the pharmacy during our pharmacy opening hours? Luckily, some of our patients in Chesterfield can now collect their prescriptions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from our express collection machine!
Collect your prescriptions at a time convenient for you!
Step by Step
1. Order your prescription, it will be electronically sent to us by your GP.
2. Once the prescription has been safely received and dispensed we will send you a text message containing your collection details and unique collection code.
3. Collect your prescription from the express collection machine day or night using your unique collection ID.
4. Pay for your prescriptions? The collection machine can take payment from most major credit and debit cards. Unfortunately, the express collection machine does not accept cash.
Please note, that the express collection service is not suitable for everyone. If your prescription contains any of the following types of medicines you will not be able to use this service:
- Controlled drugs
- Refrigerated items, for example, insulin
- Large or bulky items, for example, dressings
The express collection service is available free of charge, so if you would like to use the machine or need more information please speak to a member of staff at Peak Pharmacy Ashgate Road or Peak Pharmacy Littlemoor