Pharmacy Assistant – Kimberley, Nottinghamshire (KIMB)
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our team in our Greens Lane pharmacy in Kimberley.
The hours for the position will be 40 hours per week, between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm: Monday to Friday and Saturday, 9am to 1pm on a rota basis.
The role will include:
- Provide a high standard of customer service, in order to attract and retain customers.
- Receive and check in prescriptions, ensuring details are legible and complete and collecting appropriate levy or verifying exemption.
- To promote products and services, in order to maximise branch sales
- Refer customers on to other healthcare professionals, including the pharmacist, following the Standard Operating Procedure for Sign-Posting
- Receive incoming stock and store it correctly, completing documentation, minimising damage and effectively rotating stock to minimise expired stock, notifying suppliers of any discrepancies
- Carry out good housekeeping procedures regularly and effectively, including duties on any cleaning rota
- Perform cashing up and banking duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous community pharmacy experience
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be keen to learn about our products and services
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated and has a genuine interest in the pharmacy sector.
There will be the opportunity to take part in our excellent training and development programme, so that you are confident in providing expert advice on our medicines, professional services and general healthcare.
Salary for all positions is dependent on previous experience.