Accredited Checking Technician – Tipton/ Birmingham Area
We are looking for an Accredited Checking Technician to join our team in the Tipton/ Birmingham Area.
The hours of work will be 40 hours per week. Working patterns will be discussed at interview.
The role will include:
- Check prescriptions previously clinically assessed by a pharmacist where there has been no involvement in the dispensing process prior to checking.
- Ensure the prescription is labelled, assembled and forwarded for checking, accurately and without undue delay, in accordance with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify and resolve any anomalies or problems with prescriptions.
- To maintain the pharmacy to a high standard.
- To monitor stock levels and adapt orders appropriately.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be trained to ACT level in Pharmacy Services
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be committed and self-motivated
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service and work as part of a team
We are looking for a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, highly organised and be passionate about helping people.
Salary for all positions is dependent on previous experience.