Accredited Checking Technician – Burton-On-Trent (Ref: FT/ACT-A6)
We are looking for an Accredited Checking Technician to join our team in the Burton on Trent area.
This is a permanent, full time vacancy. The hours and working patterns will be discussed at the interview.
The role will include:
- Check prescriptions previously clinically assessed by a pharmacist where there has been no involvement in the dispensing process prior to checking.
- Ensure the prescription is labelled, assembled and forwarded for checking, accurately and without undue delay, in accordance with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify and resolve any anomalies or problems with prescriptions.
- To maintain the pharmacy to a high standard.
- To monitor stock levels and adapt orders appropriately.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be trained to ACT level in Pharmacy Services
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be committed and self-motivated
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service and work as part of a team
We are looking for a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, highly organised and be passionate about helping people.
Salary for all positions is dependent on previous experience.
To apply, please click below.