Vicks VapoRub releases a menthol and eucalyptus oil vapour to provide you with relief from catarrh, head cold and hayfever symptoms when rubbed onto the chest or back.
Benefits of Vicks VapoRub
Vicks VapoRub gives you the effective relief needed to help you fight cold & flu, here is what symptoms it can help you relieve.
- Nasal Catarrh.
- Sore throat.
- Coughs due to colds.
Can this be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding it is advised you speak with your doctor before using the Vicks VapoRub.
Who is it suitable for?
Vicks VapoRub is suitable for adults and children over the age of 2 who are suffering with cold and flu like symptoms.
Directions for use
FOR EXTRENAL USE ONLY
- Rub Vicks VapoRub liberally on the chest, throat and back.
- Cover whole area for maximum effect.
- Leave night clothes loose to allow vapours to be inhaled easily.
- Place hot water in a suitable bowl for inhalation.
- Melt two teaspoons of VapoRub into the hot water.
- Keep sufficient distance from mixture in bowl to avoid burning of the face due to hot vapours.
- Inhale for 10-15 minutes.
Children over 2 years of age.
- Apply Vicks VapoRub lightly to the chest and back.
- Rub in gently.
- Leave clothes loose to allow vapours to be inhaled easily.
Who is it not suitable for?
Do not use Vicks VapoRub if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- Under the age of 2.
- Do not use as an as an inhalation for children under 12 years.
- On broken skin, wounds or mucous membranes.
- Swallow or apply directly onto nostrils, eyes, mouth or face.
Levomenthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Turpentine Oil, Thymol, Cedarwood Oil and white soft Paraffin.
Like all medicines, Vicks VapoRub can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Redness or irritation of the skin, irritation of the eyes (by inhalation) or allergic reaction can occur.
These are usually mild and occur rarely.
Do not give to children under 2 years of age.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
For external use only.
This product is a medicine, and the sales are monitored to ensure the safety of our customers. From time to time we may impose limits on the amounts you may purchase and apply restrictions to the frequency of orders. Please helpful a advice please read our policies in the footer of the site to understand more.
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children and below 25c in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product and if you have any questions please contact one of our pharmacist for more information.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
Product images: whilst we try to keep out product images up to date we may, particularly for non-branded products ship the same medicine but in different packaging. If you have any questions about this policy please get in touch.
At Peak Pharmacy Online we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.