This finger and toe bandage can be used in a number of ways, it can be used as a closed or open-ended bandage or as a finger stall.
Contains a 4m roll of tubular bandage plus an easy-to-use applicator.
Direction for use
- Clean the injured finger or toe and cover with a sterile dressing if needed.
- Cut length of bandage, around two and a half times the length of the finger or toes and gather it onto the applicator.
- Place the applicator over the finger or toe so that the open sides are between the fingers or toes.
- Holding the end of the bandage in place, slide the applicator to the end of the finger or toe and twist the applicator once.
- Push the applicator back towards the base of the finger or toe, applying the remainder of the bandage and then removing the applicator.
- The base of the bandage can then be secured with tape if required.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a medical professional before use.
If pain, numbness, or irritation occurs, stop using this immediately.
At Peak Pharmacy Online we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.