Leukoplast Aqua Pro is designed to keep your wound clean and dry. The waterproof film will help protect against bacteria and repel dirt, helping to prevent wound infection.
Protects small wounds during washing,bathing and swimming. A great addition to your first aid kit.
This dressing will protect your wound against water. Perfect for minor wounds such as cuts, grazes and abrasions
- Waterproof, seals wounds during washing,bathing and swimming.
- Helps prevent wound infection
- Highly comfortable and flexible
- With practical application aid
- Absorbent, low adherent, wound pad
- Reliable Adhesion
- Extra thin, transparent film
How to use:
- Remove the dressing from the pouch.
- 1. Hold the wound dressing at the red strip. Remove the first part of the release paper (Fig. 1)
- 2. Apply the dressing carefully but firmly on top of the wound. Remove the second part of the release paper (Fig. 2 & 3)
- 3. Smooth the film securely to the skin, especially around the edges (Fig. 2 & 3)
- 4. Carefully remove the application layer, using the red handling strip. Slowly pull it backwards, parallel to the skin. Do not pull upwards (Fig. 4)
- 5. To painlessly and gently remove the dressing, stretch it at one corner and pull it towards you Internal note: Supply the instruction icon (the Fig refer to the numbers on the icon)
Pack of 20 assorted dressings
6 x (38mm x 63mm)
8 x (19mm x 72mm)
6 x 22mm round
For specialist wound care advice check out the Leukoplast website.
At Peak Pharmacy Online we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.