The penetrating heat action of Cura-Heat lasts for 12 hours and once removed pain relief can continue for a further 12 hours, resulting in up to 24 hours pain relief.
These heat pads provide targeted, warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains. The heat packs can be attached to clothing if needed, heat then radiates through to the source of pain, which increases circulation and relieves sore and stiff muscles.
Cura-Heat contains iron, carbon and water, and when in contact with oxygen, heat is produced. The Heat then increases blood flow to the painful area, which helps to reduce pain, decreases stiffness, and relaxes sore muscles.
If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice. For external and single use only.
How To Use:
- Open the sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors) and remove the heat patch.
- Peel away the paper strip.
- Adhere to the clothing/underwear over the painful area.
- The heat patch warms up gradually and reaches maximum heat within approximately 30 minutes.
- The head patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened.
- After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch).
Iron, Activated Carbon and Water
If misused, heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures. Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently.
To Prevent Risk Of Burns:
- NEVER APPLY THIS HEAT PATCH DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN
- Do not use over the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying or sitting on the heat patch wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled
- Do no use whilst sleeping
- If rash develops discontinue use immediately
- This heat patch is not suitable for period or IBS pain
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than the back and shoulder area
If the patch is torn, and the ingredients come into contact with the body or are swallowed, rinse affected area with water and seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use over irritated or broken skin, Do not use while sleeping. Do not use if you have: rheumatoid arthritis, poor circulation, nerve damage, sensory impairment. If you are diabetic or pregnant contact your doctor before use.
Do not use heat patch on children 12 years or under. Do not use in conjunction with other creams/rubs/lotions/sprays applied to the skin or with/near heat sources. Do not use if you are bed ridden and prone to ulcers. Do not apply heat patch to very thin clothes e.g. tights or netted underwear. Do not use on thin or delicate fabrics - the adhesive may cause damage. Do not cut, tear or fold the heat patch. Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the heat patch. Do not knead heat patch, the heat is released within minutes.
Please read all instructions and precautions prior to use and retain product box for future reference.
At Peak Pharmacy Online we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.