Canesten combi is ideal for women who have previously been diagnosed as suffering from vaginal thrush. Vaginal thrush is a common infection that most women have at some time in their lives, and is not caused by lack of personal hygiene.
Thrush is caused by a natural yeast fungus that becomes unbalanced due to different factors, such as hormonal changes, poor health, antibiotics, tight clothing or perfumed soaps. These factors can cause the yeast level to increase and develop into a thrush infection, which can cause burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness.
Wash your hands before and after using the pessary and cream.
Insert the pessary into the vagina preferable at night using the applicator provided and apply the cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
Canesten Pessary Contains:
Canesten Thrush Cream contains:
Do not use the pessary or cream and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush.
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- You have had more than 2 episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months.
- You or your partner has previously had sexually transmitted disease.
Or if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge.
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva.
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine.
- Fever or chills.
- Feeling sick or vomiting.
At Peak Pharmacy Online we offer FREE delivery on most orders over £35, we aim to provide the best price and service at all times. With genuine products dispensed from our UK pharmacy, we aim to offer a website and service that strives to help you choose the most efficient, suitable medicines for you and your family.